We rescue youth BEFORE they are taken.
- As reported by KLTV,
we provide a captivating, interactive Prevention Program for youth called The Set Up. This curriculum assists schools, churches and parents in educating all students to identify the signs of sex trafficking and
how to stay safe.
- Youth who participate in our presentation are better prepared to identify dangereous relationships and circumstances in order to stay
safe in ANY situation...including bullying, social media, suicide and behaviors that could lead to school shootings.
- We provide Awareness meetings to the public. We bring local law enforcement together (FBI, DHS, Sheriff and Police Departments) as
well as local organizations to inform the community of what is happening in their local vicinity and how victims are being helped.
We provide support AFTER victims are rescued.
We answer the call -
- Local law enforcement and crisis centers reach out to Rescue and Restore for assistance in
supporting victims of sex trafficking.
- When we partner with law enforcement and other agencies assisting survivors, we provide immediate transportation, short-term housing,
clothing and food. We identify and make arrangements for long-term housing. If drug rehab is needed, we connect these brave survivors to the organizations that best meet their needs. We continue to
be a part of their lives through follow up and offer ongoing support as we are able.
We work in partnership with other organizations because their
success is our success.
- We are a faith-based, non-profit organization. May we
always show the love of Christ to all survivors, partners, youth, and teachers.